- Four years ago, in a Napoleonic dock, we blagged some workshop space and made our first prototype. It's still going.
- Immediately we started tweaking our initial molds and over a race season took decks to races and freerides all over Europe.
- We've been under the feet of the best skaters in the UK since inception. They know.
- Three years ago we made our first RaceLite board and it's followed our riders around for another season.
- We took our initial concepts, added lots of lightness, took away none of the essence and created a super light, super stiff board that's still going.
- Two years ago we realised that Boardlogic could be more than just a hobby and updated our offerings to include a more rounded selection of boards.
- Since then we've been making and selling boards to riders all over to race and enjoy!
Boardlogic have been lurking and riding at a lot of BDSL events, and Dan is involved in making sure all the gears in the background are turning in the right direction. Check out their facebook for media, info and sass.