- Morning: GS, any dual hybrid left over from Sat, flatland jam
- Afternoon: Slalom Prizes, Racing, Race Prizes, Swag Scramble
- To book camping head to Registration and riders and scroll down in the paypal widget to select.
- More Details, like where it is, of the centre on the Camping page
- Is there a limit on numbers attending?
Spectators no -the more the merrier! If you're skating then Yes. 200. If you can book beforehand that's best
- Do I get a physical ticket when I buy online?
Nope, you just need to let us know at the signup desk that you've paid online. This saves both us and you guys printing and postage costs.
- Is the camping at the track?
Nope it's at Lambourne end (see the info above). If you need a lift from the track to the campsite, post on the group and find a buddy with a car!
- What/when are the workshops?
Hogtoberfest has become such a huge event, we don't have the time or resources to manage formal workshops on top of all the other stuff going on. There are always people willing to help, so go make some new friends and learn something new :)
- I've never raced before / I've never gone fast before - will I manage?Yes! There's no pressure to race or go out of your comfort zone, even when racing (just hold back to where you feel comfortable). The track will be loaded with friendly people, and we'll have workshops to help you with where you don't feel confident. There's a range of different hills to play on, so come along and learn something new!
- What's the race format for downhill?
You get to race in 3 rounds, against random riders. Points are assigned based on position, and the top scorers go through to a final once everyone has raced 3 races in their class (Open, Womens, Groms, Open Luge)
- Will there be live music?
Yeah there will! At the campsite!
- Will there be ramps?
The 2 DAS slide hill kickers will be present!